Founded in 1998, Lone Peak Labs (LPL) is a full-service consulting agency that provides electronic design and consulting services to the telecommunications, networking, biomedical, and utilities industries.
LPL’s network of talented, seasoned electronic engineering professionals bring a diverse project background with proven project management experience – and success – to your project.
Professional references available upon request.
Lone Peak Labs is always looking for talented electronic engineers to add to our project resource pool.
If you have a Electrical Engineering degree and at least one year of experience designing and delivering solutions in at least two of the following areas, we’d like to hear from you:
- Wireless (RF) systems design
- Network systems design
- Microprocessor, microcontroller, and DSP digital design
- Embedded software engineering
Electrical Engineer or Computer Science – Embedded Software Development Engineer I / II
Lone Peak Labs is growing and we are looking for an entry-level to intermediate software engineer for our growing electrical engineering consulting firm.
The successful candidate will participate in various aspects of designing and developing embedded software, including:
- All phases of software development life cycle, from concept to design to production
- Evaluation of system requirements; recommend tools, hardware, and coding methods to optimize end product performance and maintainability
- Provide support for existing code base,
- Interface with hardware development engineer(s) and project management to ensure overall project success
- Compliance testing
- Implementation and manufacturing support
May occasionally be required to interface with customers in project checkpoints and other meetings. May perform other duties as assigned.
Position based in northern Utah County, Utah. Relocation reimbursement not available.
- BS degree from an accredited university in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Strong background in C / C++; two to four years experience developing OS/device drivers and embedded applications; understanding of design and implementation issues associated with real-time embedded systems preferred
- Ability to rapidly understand and effectively use code written by others
- Experience using advanced debugging techniques and tools, including hardware debuggers, in circuit emulators, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers
- Familiarity with one or more assembly languages and processor architectures
- Must be self-starter, with passion for his/her work; work is reviewed and measured based on meeting customer objectives, quality benchmarks, and project schedules
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Some limited travel may be required
- Ability to bring projects and assigned tasks to completion on time
Please submit your resume to HR@lonepeaklabs.com.
No phone calls please.